Beto EZ-001A - Hi-Pressure All Alloy Road Mini Pump
Manufacturer Part No: EZ-001A
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Pro-forma accounts: please call the office with payment details once you submit your order.
Please login to view stock information
- Advanced lever-less Easy ON & OFF pump head
- Hammerhead style dual valve for Schrader/Presta
- Foldable alloy T-handle
- Precision drawn alloy barrel & piston shaft
- CNC alloy valve caps
- Air volume per stroke: 30cc approx
- Up to 120PSI
- EZ Head
BETO EZ HEAD Technology
EZ Head’s unique lever-less design allows the user to engage with the tyre valve using just one hand, and it is an easy push-on and pull-off fast action. Conventional pump head requires two hands to do the job.
Its revolutionary “Double-Lock” valve-lock system provides stronger engagement with the tyre valve. External 8 claws firmly lock into the threaded stem. Internal rubber grommet is compressed by perimeter-force to air-tight with the tyre valve. Conventional pump heads only rely on top-down force to squeeze the rubber grommet to grip the tyre valve.
The valve-lock mechanism of EZ head is triggered by the fixed amount of insertion force and depth of the tyre valve. There is no guess work, like there is with a conventional pump head.
- Lever-less one-hand operation
- Easy push-on & pull-off fast action
- Revolutionary “Double-Lock” valve system
- Fool-proof fixed force & depth insertion
- Hammerhead dual valve or single valve