Ensure consignment can be signed for as temporary courier measures require consignments to be returned to sender after the first attempt.
PRODUCT CODE: 30346
ControlTech CLS Road Riser 6061 Handlebar 31.8mm
Manufacturer Part No: RA-537-42
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Pro-forma accounts: please call the office with payment details once you submit your order.
Please login to view stock information
- 6061 aluminium road bar designed for greater comfort
- ‘Riser’ design means tops are raised above the level of the stem
- Great for riders who enjoy a more upright and comfortable position
- Lightweight bars made from 6061 aluminium
- Comprises aluminium, magnesium and silicone
- Increased strength to maximise every ounce of energy
- The shallow 125mm drop and 75mm reach guarantees you’ll be comfortable
- The drops also feature a unique triangular section to grip onto
- Improved control and handling
- Weighs just 315g (for 42cm version)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.