PRODUCT CODE: 30306
ControlTech One Flat MTB 6061 Handlebar 31.8mm 760mm
Manufacturer Part No: ATB-210DB6-8
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Pro-forma accounts: please call the office with payment details once you submit your order.
Please login to view stock information
High-value, high-performance double-butted 6061 aluminum bar with strong modern graphics.
- 6061 aluminium is double-butted – meaning it’s thin-walled where saving weight is critical and thick-walled where strength is key
- Size-specific backsweeps keep comfort and security constant
- Zero rise is perfect for lowering tall-fronted 29ers, allowing a more aero riding position and putting more weight over the front tire, resulting in better control
- Fits 31.8mm stem clamps
- Low weight – just 234g
- Wide 760mm for more aggressive trail riding and/or taller riders
- Clamp alignment markings for perfect setup
- Strong graphics set off any serious XC front end
Product Key Features
- Made for trail and cross-country
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Backsweep: 9º
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight Approx: 290g
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.