PRODUCT CODE: 30303
ControlTech One Road Compact 6061 Handlebar 31.8mm
Manufacturer Part No: RA-492DB6-8
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Pro-forma accounts: please call the office with payment details once you submit your order.
Please login to view stock information
- Light road bars made from 6061 aluminium, which includes magnesium and silicone to increase strength for maximum energy efficiency, while reducing weight for faster cycling
- Oversized 31.8mm diameter increases stiffness without adding weight
- A choice of sizes to suit every size of rider and style of riding
- 70mm reach steers you into a comfortable, sustainable position
- Drop is based proportionally on width: 36/38cm have a 125mm drop; 40/44cm have a 128mm drop
- Half Moon Shape (HMS) bars is a multi-contact drop based on a round shape that’s open at the end, delivering an array of hand positions to match your style of riding
- Weighs just 305g for the 42cm option
- Measured centre-to-centre
Product Key Features
- Made for road racing and sportive riding
- Material: AL6061
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar Bend: HMS
- Bar Drop: 125mm (36/38cm) and 128mm (40/44cm)
- Bar Reach: 70mm (36/38cm) and 75mm (40/44cm)
- Cable Routing: External, grooved
- Weight: 305g (42cm option)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.